This Website Usage and Privacy Statement applies to all websites, directly operated and administered by Smart City Media Ltd trading as City Dressing
- Ways City Dressing collects and Uses Personal Information
- Entities with Which City Dressing may Share Personal Information
- Ways You May Share Personal Information or Direct City Dressing to Share Your Personal Information
- Cookies and Similar Technology
- Links, Third Party Apps, and Third Parties’ Privacy Practices
- Your Choices regarding Marketing Correspondence
- Policy with Respect to Children
- Privacy Statement Updates
- Retention of Personal Information
- How You Can Review, Correct, Update and Delete Your Personal Information
WEBSITE USAGE POLICY.
The term ‘City Dressing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 140, Chittoe, Chippenham, Wilts SN15 2EW. Our company registration number is 07827189 and registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your privacy is important to City Dressing and so we developed this Privacy Statement so you know how we collect, use, share and store your personal information.
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information collected, identifies an individual. When we combine other information (i.e., information that does not, on its own, identify an individual) with Personal Information, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
WHEN YOU BUY PRODUCTS ON A CITY DRESSING WEBSITE
WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE WITH CITY DRESSING
When you interact with our customer representatives via email, telephone or in person, we may collect Personal Information, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences and other information relating to the specific product or services we may provide. We also may capture information relating to any customer support or service delivery issue. We use this information to provide you with customer support. We may access your City Dressing account to assist us in providing you the necessary assistance.
We may use Personal Information to communicate with you, including communicating with you about your account or transactions with us, giving you important information about your products, sending you notice about material changes to this Privacy Statement, and, consistent with applicable laws and the choices available to you as described below under Your Choices regarding Marketing Correspondence, sending you offers and promotions for our products and services.
OTHER USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY CITY DRESSING
City Dressing may use Personal Information for internal statistical, internal marketing or internal operational purposes, including generating sales reports and measuring and understanding demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our customers.
ENTITIES WITH WHICH CITY DRESSING MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH SOCIAL NETWORK PROVIDERS
From time to time, we provide email addresses of selected City Dressing customers who have opted in to receiving marketing correspondence about City Dressing products and services to social network providers, so they can help us display advertisements on the social network pages of other users who share common qualities (e.g, demographics and interests) with the selected City Dressing customers.
If you sign up to be notified by email when a City Dressing product or service will be available for purchase, in addition to using your email address to notify you when that product or app becomes available for purchase, we may also provide your email address to social network providers, so they can help us to display advertisements about that product or app on your social network pages.
WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS
We use third party service providers to help us to administer certain activities on our behalf, such as fulfilling purchases and shipping products, processing credit card payments, sending emails, providing advertisements, analysing usage of our websites and apps, tracking effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and allowing users to connect to their social network. We may share Personal Information about you with such third-party service providers to the extent necessary for the sole purpose of enabling them to perform services on our behalf.
- Here are examples of third-party service providers we use:
- Analytics Services: City Dressing uses third-party service providers to help us better understand usage of City Dressing websites, products and services, and for related purposes. The third parties we currently use to provide such analytics and related services are described below under Cookies and Similar Technology.
We may disclose Personal Information about you to others if we have your consent to do so in such form of consent as may be required under applicable law.
Subject to applicable laws in your jurisdiction, we may also disclose Personal Information about you to others as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law or regulation, including laws or regulations outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public authorities and law enforcement officials, including officials outside your country of residence; (d) to assist or support theft investigations involving City Dressing products or property, (e) to enforce any of our terms and conditions or policies; (f) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates and subsidiaries; (g) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of City Dressing, its affiliates and subsidiaries, you or others; or (h) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may also transfer Personal Information to an affiliate, a subsidiary or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of City Dressing’s business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding
WAYS YOU MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR DIRECT CITY DRESSING TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
MESSAGE BOARDS, FORUMS
Some City Dressing websites have message boards, forums, chat functionality, blogs, and similar features through which you can post information, messages and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on our sites may become public information and may be available to visitors to the sites and to the general public. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose Personal Information, or any other information, on our websites.
If you enter a sweepstakes, contest or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those promotions. To the extent that the terms and conditions of any such promotion regarding the treatment of Personal Information about you conflict with this Privacy Statement, the terms and conditions of the promotion will control.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
We use locally stored objects, also known as Flash cookies, in certain situations where we use the Adobe Flash Player to provide special content such as videos or video clips. Flash uses this technology to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies, but Flash cookies are not managed through your web browser. Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies.
- Here are examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behaviour on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Learn more about how this analytics information may be used, and on how to control the use of your information.
LINKS, THIRD PARTY APPS, AND THIRD PARTIES’ PRIVACY PRACTICES
City Dressing takes reasonable security measures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure or alteration of the Personal Information under its control.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING MARKETING CORRESPONDENCE
We may use your Personal Information to send you marketing-related correspondence (including emails) related to City Dressing products or services in accordance with your email preferences through Astonish Email preference settings. We do not share Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes.
To opt out of receiving marketing-related correspondence from City Dressing, please update your email preferences click “Unsubscribe” from any marketing email you receive from City Dressing.
POLICY WITH RESPECT TO CHILDREN
Our websites are not directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we request that individuals under 18 not provide Personal Information to City Dressing through any City Dressing website. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are aware of a user under the age of 18 using a City Dressing website please contact us at email@example.com
PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATES
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new products and apps, as we improve our current offerings, and as technologies and laws change. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page. Any changes will become effective upon our posting of the revised Privacy Statement on our affected websites. We will provide notice to you if these changes are material and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. This notice will be provided by email or by posting notice of the changes on our affected websites or products/apps, consistent with applicable laws.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your Personal Information has been collected as outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required by law.
HOW YOU CAN REVIEW, CORRECT, UPDATE AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
City Dressing takes reasonable steps to help ensure that the Personal Information we collect from you is accurate, complete and current. You may request access to your Personal Information and request that erroneous or inaccurate Personal Information be updated. You may also request that your Personal Information and City Dressing account be deleted. City Dressing will respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable law. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we may need to retain certain Personal Information for a longer period of time for recordkeeping purposes, such as retaining records relating to your purchases for warranty or accounting purposes.
ACCESS, CORRECTION OR DELETION REQUESTS CAN BE MADE AS FOLLOWS:
Mail: 140 Chittoe, Chippenham, Wilts, SN15 2EW
Last updated 21/05/2018